Anywhere in India ( Major cities like Mumbai / Pune / BLR / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Delhi / NCR / Gurgaon / Chennai )
- Interacts with client to gather the relevant information required for conceptualizing the automation solutions.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation, such as Process / Solution Development Document for RPA Automation.
- Guide a team of developers through the project to completion, also involving in understanding customer pain areas and coming up with Business solutions.
- Innovative and Out-of-box thinking for new solution development to automate the business process.
- Extensive Experience of both front office and back office automation using Ui Path RPA tool.
- Agile development methodology using DevOps approach, Continuous integration and deployment.
- Extensive experience in client facing roles, gathering requirements and designing solutions.
- Strong banking background with excellent solutions and technical skills.
- Estimating the time and effort required for the task to accomplish.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution
- At least 10 – 15+ years of experience within the Information Technologies of which 5+ years as Technology Architect
- Creative problem solving
- Adaptable to change