- 5-8 years (Min 3-4 relevant RPA experience- Automation Anywhere mandatory)
- Hands-on experience in .NET, C#, SQL
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, Technical Design documents on Automation Anywhere (mandatory) along with Blueprism/Uipath
- Have solved real problems using commercial, open source, or hand-crafted automation tools
- Good understanding of various automation components and features available in Robotics Products. Understands development methodology and lifecycle
- Should be trained and have experience with RPA tools specifically, Automation Anywhere.
- Should be analytical and able to improvise configuration/coding to new situations
- Possess programming skills and/or scripting experience (C#, PowerShell, VBS, etc.)