- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 0-1+ years of experience, passionate about creating process automation and applications.
- Proficiency in popular coding languages including Python, .Net and C# and frameworks or systems such as AngularJS and Git
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently or as part of a team