- Experience Range: 7-12 years
- Experience in RPA product UiPath (design, development and implementation on UIpath Orchestrator)
- Experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node-based programming
- Define Solution Framework
- UI path Advance Certifications Must
- Define Development / Support Methodologies (Build Assets/Templates)
- SME for UiPath Features / Solution Design
- Mentoring UiPath Developer Communities
- UiPath Feature Enablement to Community (Build Artifacts and Assets)
- RFP Technical Solutioning Support
- Define Effort Estimation/ Complexity Models (Build Assets/Templates)
- Define UiPath Install / Upgrade / Migration paths
- Support defining course content for Learning and Development.
- Closely work with Delivery Managers and Delivery Team for successful delivery of the engagement as needed
- Assist Pre-Sales/Account teams for RFP/RFC as needed for UiPath engagements
- Attend customer facing meetings occasionally as requested by Account/Delivery Teams
- Willing to learn Product Features and new Technologies related to UiPath
5 Replies to “TCS Hiring for UiPath Lead”
Professional Summary –
Over 14 years of experience in Software Industry, with multiple roles as RPA
developer, RPA Project Manager/Business analyst, RPA Consultant and as Test
Architect, Test Program Manager, Automation tester, Functional and nonFunctional test strategy designer etc. in several domains like Investment/
finance, UK Retails Banking, Telecomm., Logistics, Energies & Utilities.
✓Skilled RPA developer with experience in documenting the ‘As-Is’ and ‘ToBe’ business process, with UiPath tool.
✓Specialized in OCR technologies, extracting structured/unstructured data
from PDF/jpg files, like invoices/receipts/statements/ID proofs etc using
Document Understanding module in UiPath and Rossum.ai tools.
✓Experience in driving the pilot projects on natural language processing (NLP)
using Google cloud vision and NLP APIs and UiPath AI Fabric.
✓Delivering RPA projects starting from Initial Process Analysis (IPA), Process
Design Document (PDD), and Solution Design Document (SDD).
✓Excellent reputation for proposing RPA solutions, resolving problems,
improving automation coverage, and driving overall Automation Process
and optimizing it with RPA dev teams.
✓Love Challenging work profile in Robotic process Automation field with keen
interests on new cutting-edge technologies.
✓Multi-talented RPA/Test professional, consistently rewarded for stakeholder
management and client facing roles for massive programs. Performing
Project Management, Business Analyst Roles at times along with RPA Dev.
✓Confident and effective Communicator, with crisp and clear Reporting and
Presentation skills. Command on QA/ROI metrics and reports.
✓Experienced in building a new team at new location, recruitment, leading,
coaching and managing people with positively impacting morale and
✓Experience of setting up agile work culture as a Scrum Master for a new
cross functional team along with setting up testing processes from scratch.
✓Capability of anticipating, identifying, highlighting the risk at the right time
and managing it effectively.
✓Successfully lead massive QA programs involving changes from Mainframe,
UI, Database, Backend, API teams, demonstrating Project Management
Please find the attached resume and do needful.
Please share any PM / DM role and I am immediately available.
➢ Having 6+ years of experience in IT industry in Banking Financial services and Insurance Domains.
➢ Having 3+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation – UI Path and 2+ years of experience on .net
➢ Proficient in managing large and complex projects or multiple components of a large project involving more than one company’s product.
➢ Good experience in understanding the business requirements and creating, modifying and enhancing Workflows for the business process model in UI Path.
➢ Automated mail activities like sending mails from outlook, downloading attachments in a particular folder.
➢ Experience in S.D.L.C, S.T.L.C and knowledge on Agile process.
➢ Experience in co-coordinating with business and IT across all phases of software development life cycle to ensure adherence to projects time lines.
➢ Configure Robotics Automation software using core workflow principles in line with best practice.
➢ Worked on Web, Mainframes, Excel, Mail, Desktop and Citrix automations.
➢ Experience in functioning on all phases of Software development life cycle from requirement analysis, estimation, effort analysis, design, coding, testing, System test support, implementation and post-implementation support.
➢ Excellent communication skills with troubleshooting, problem defining & solving capabilities.
The link https://ibegin.tcs.com/iBegin/jobs/163607J is not working for me, can you please help me to apply for this position.