- Experience Range: 3-9 years
- Design, code, test automation workflows using UiPath
- Verifying and leveraging appropriate UiPath components: Robots, Studio, Orchestrator
- Provide solution design’s to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs and project implementation phase.
- Make changes to the robot code during implementation as needed
- Develop workflows and custom activities using Vb .Net/C#
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles
- Deliver technical training, demos, blueprints and provide necessary support for new/existing clients.
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Experience in developing, implementing automation workflows in UiPath.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification is a must.
- Excellent communication skill is a must
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must (or any scripting language, python is a plus)
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Domain knowledge in BFSI or Healthcare or Insurance or Retail is a plus
- Experience working on other RPA tools/vendors is a plus