- Total 8+ years of IT experience and at least 2+ years of Automation development experience preferably in UiPath .
- Hands-on work experience with automation tools viz., Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation anywhere or any modern process automation packages
- Have working experience and good understanding on all phases of Robotic Process Development Life Cycle that includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation .
- Possessing any RPA technology certificate will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of other RPA technologies and development experience on the same.
- Ability to develop automation use-cases.
- Developing process solutions in accordance with client specific standards and/or RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution and other process documentation.
- Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a very short span of time.
- Problem solving skills for resolving day to day issues & providing timely responses / updates on same.
- Flexible in working.