- Overall 3-5 years of experience, & must have 2+ years of hands-on working knowledge in Automation Anywhere (AA) tool
- Must have Working knowledge in OCR/Web Automation/Windows Automation/Email Automation/ XML/ REST API/Mainframe command
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Must have Certifications in Automation Anywhere 10x or 11x
- Must have knowledge on Meta bot, create reference modular reusable code libraries for dev team
- Identify and communicate the technical requirements; work with project stakeholders to ensure RPA software is deployed successfully in accordance with technical infrastructure requirements
- Develop workflows and custom solutions to address specific customer needs. Solve issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required
- Design multi-bot processes with modularized code for scalability and reliability
- Support existing processes and implement change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Plan the complete implementation cycle
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Works closely with customers and team members to understand current operating procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of high-quality technical solutions
- Involved and experienced with full systems life cycle to include planning, coding, testing, and documentation for RPA activities
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or another related field
3 Replies to “Prodapt Hiring for RPA Automation Anywhere+VBA Developer”
RPA Developer with Blure pris and UI path And with Pega Skills
My profile exactly matches with your requirements.
I am interested for this profile.
Please review my profile and let me know if it suits to this opening.