- RPA platform and have overall min 2+ years of experience in the development
- Must be a certified RPA resource in Automation edge
- Must have worked / implemented 2 – 3 RPA projects
- Experience – 2-3 ( experience must in RPA)
- Technically sound in writing Scripts and process automation
Professional services experience on automation and/or integration projects
- JAVA : Mandatory , At least 2 years of development & coding experience.
(J2EE, Core Java, Java Scripting,)
- Work closely with the Technical Lead for understanding the functional and
- Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design
document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements.
- Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and
- Ensures documentation is well maintained.
- Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
- Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases
to fix assigned bugs with quality.
- Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
- Good analytical skills to improvise configuration scripting to match new
- Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills