- 12 to 15 years of IT experience. Minimum 3-4 years of experience in leading architecture and design for RPA implementations (UI Path).
- Experience in UiPath (Advanced Level 3 certification), UiPath Orchestrator, SQL, .Net.
- Good Architecture experience of RPA implementation across multiple projects.
- Extensive experience in client-facing roles, gathering requirements, and designing solutions architecting enterprise-level applications involving multiple systems, sub-systems, and ERP applications.
- Support in Pre-Sales efforts providing technical expertise on standard offerings and client requirements
- Assist the development team in resolving technical problems
- Anticipate, identify, track and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery
- Assist with the design, build, and roll out and run support for technology solutions
- Design and/or configure applications/ tools to functional and technical requirements
- Experience with customer interaction and software development lifecycle is a must.
- Skill in automation using Python and experience of Java, .NET framework application development is preferred.
- Ability to understand the business process and create process flow diagrams
- Good understanding of Process Design documents, technical design documents within the automation space
- Assess automation opportunities from a technical perspective and provide solutions. Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
- Perform detailed estimations towards the finalized in scope processes planned under development sprints.
- Define the complexity of the process in terms of Robotic Process Automation delivery.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to talk to the Client technical team.