- Experience should be 6-8 years
- Must have 6+ years of hands-on working knowledge in UiPath RPA tool.
- Need to have very strong communication, ownership and customer handling skills – This is a MUST.
- Strong technical skills on UiPath and experience on end to end UiPath offerings.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Plans, designs, develops, tests the RPA Project and the on-going maintenance of live and deployed automation routines
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Should have hands-on coding knowledge in .NET or Java
- Should have good knowledge in DBMS and capabilities of writing SQL queries.