- Total 4+ years of IT experience and at least 2+ years of Automation development experience preferably in UiPath (preferably with exposure to SAP environment)
- Hands-on work experience with automation tools viz.,UiPath, UiPath, Automation anywhere or any modern process automation packages. Special focus on UiPath Development.
- Have working experience and good understanding on all phases of Robotic Process Development Life Cycle that includes Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Possessing RPA technology certificates will be an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of other RPA technologies, Python etc. and development experience on the same. Awareness about Cognitive RPA, AI-ML based bots, use cases like AI based OCR, AI based chatbots etc.
- Ability to develop automation use-cases based on problem statements.
- Developing process solutions in accordance with client specific standards and/or RPA design principles and conventions.
- Configuring new RPA processes and objects that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and maintaining solution and other process documentation. ITIL based process awareness • Excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a very short span of time.
- Problem solving skills for resolving day to day issues and providing timely responses / updates on same.
- Flexible in work-timings, team player