- Minimum 3+ years of experience as UiPath Developer / Support
- Needs to have UI Path certificate and expertise
- Ability to download code from server to dev machines and fix code run time issues within SLA.
- Able to sort the issue observed into Functional and Infra category and liaise with respective teams.
- Should be able to work directly with Development team, infra team and Client SPOC
- General understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to production environment.
- Able to develop enhancements in identified processes.
- Configuring RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Adhere to technology related standards, policies and procedures such as standardization framework, coding standards.