- 4+ years of professional services experience on automation and/or integration projects.
- Should be UiPath’s Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD) Certification
- At least 2 years on UiPath projects.
- Have developed and delivered production grade Bots on UiPath platform that are currently in use.
- 1+ years of programming experience in .Net technologies.
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Perl,
- PowerShell, bash, vbs, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Working experience with Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism will be an added advantage.
One Reply to “KMG Infotech Hiring for RPA UiPath Developer”
I have 3.5 overall experience and 2.5 relevant experience in uipath. Completed 3 projects in Re framework and deployed in bot