- Experience Range: 4 – 9 years
- Experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node-based programming – perfect match).
- Experience in integrating different applications using web services/Rest etc.,
- Must have RDBMS knowledge or open source DB
- Previous experience in the application or implementation support domain is a must.
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and articulation skills.
- Experience in working on any Process/Sub-process workflows like AP, AR, Insurance, Banking, Healthcare
- Knowledge on RPA (AA, BP) – Add On.
- Experience Range: 9 to 12 years
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of Client Enterprise wide system
- Stimulate apt design discipline to leverage Operation Models into RPA Solution Design Models
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations
- Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust Solution and Service design
- Perform closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Client’s strategic blueprints and architecture
- Provide solutions alert architecture to Client Teams supporting Business Operations, Implementation Development and Implementation Support efforts
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise Platform itself
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation
- Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform and network configurations.
- Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum conversions and high-quality dialog
- Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations
- Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team
- Prepare and present test plan, technical presentations, lab reports, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solutions deliverables