- 4+ years of IT Experience in RPA automating Business processes/workflows (Experience with UiPath Automation tool mandatory)
- Minimum 4+ years of development experience in any of the programming languages – VB, C#, .NET, C++ etc. and exposure to SQL/Oracle/HTML technologies will be preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years hands-on experience in end to end automation for Web/Desktop/ Citrix/Mainframe application Interfaces using UiPath software.
- End to End project implementation.
- Experience working in fast paced agile environments and cross functional team
- Hands on experience in Dotnet technology and MVC.
- Experience in MS Cognitive services.
- Experience in working with Client and Partners in identifying and designing appropriate automation workflows using UiPath Studio.
- Should have extensive experience in programming and communication skills.
- Must have good hands on experience on preparing a detailed workflow charts and diagrams.
- Good experience in Performance tuning of the RPA Bot
- Minimum 5 -7 RPA End to End scalable implementation experience as a RPA Process Analyst
- Process mapping skills ability to understand and visualize process
- Must have experience in identification of process eligible for RPA
- Work as a RPA Process Analyst on various RPA projects, pilots and POCs
- Must have experience writing Process specifications and detailed level design (PDD, SDD etc.)
- Accurately identifies Process risks and reports effectively to relevant stakeholders.
- Should be able to write scenario based test cases and test the BOT
- Excellent Communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Minimum 7-10 RPA End to End scalable implementation(Initiation to Deployment of Bot) experience as a RPA tech lead
- Do design reviews and code reviews, mentor software engineers
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs.
- Assist TA in architectural design for full projects or a large module of a project, enforcing Iris engineering excellence practices and drive high quality in all phases of development
- Drive effort estimation for modules you will own and help create development plans with PM/TA
- Lead coding and integration testing for modules you own. Code complex component and lead team by example
- Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills is a must have
- Hands on experience in designing BOT
- Must have experiance in setting up the RPA enviornments
- Hands on experience in python
- Hands on experience in RPA technologies – UI Path/AA/BP
- Experience in Git/DevOps/ CI-CD, productize / bot farm /exceptional handling / reusable components