Exp. : 5 to 10 years
- Implement Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with architecture requirements
- Participate in Knowledge Management activities WITH the objective of ensuring the highest levels of service offerings to clients in own technology domain WITHIN the guidelines, policies norms of Infosys.
- Requirements Gathering – Understand the requirements (both functional and non-functional) by going through the specifications and with inputs from Business Analyst IN ORDER TO participate efficiently in the Design, Development and Testing Phases of the project.
- Design – Do Impact Analysis, create Design Specifications as per the high level design
- Architecture – Understand application architecture document and seek inputs from the architecture / design team to understand the overall architecture.
- Development – Develop and review artifacts (Code, Documentation, Unit test scripts) conduct reviews for self and peers, conduct unit tests and document unit test results IN ORDER TO build the application and make it ready for validation / delivery.
- Implementation – Work on “Go Live” activities as per the Implementation plan in order to enable product ionization of application without any issues.
- Apart from this Development , Testing, Production Support, Maintenance and Knowledge Management are also part of the role & responsibilities.
- Team Handling experience of RPA Developers