- Experience in Robotics Process Automation is Mandatory.
- 3+ years experience with UiPath automation. Experience with Document Understanding, Computer Vision, UiPath Test Suite or AI Fabric a distinct advantage.
- Strong programming, scripting and software development skills. Python and .Net experience is an added advantage.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills. Ability to review and debug code developed by another software engineer.
- Experience using source control software Git (BitBucket), SVN.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Ability to effectively engage with other business areas to support inter-departmental projects and processes which directly impact process automation.
- Understanding of UI elements, APIs, Database interfaces etc.
- Experience in other RPA tools – Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, Redwood, Open Span, work Fusion etc.is an added advantage
- Good Communication skills (written and verbal) with minimum 3 Years of IT experience.