- Overall 5-8 years of experience with minimum 2-3 years of RPA development experience in Automation Anywhere (prior technical experience can be in .NET, Java or in other software languages).
- Deep understanding of the Automation Anywhere platform including expertise in building and deploying Bots to Production.
- Experience with IQ Bot.
- SQL Skills are a must. C# skills are important enablers to this role.
- Technical experience in ERPs (Oracle or SAP or other primary ERP systems) & CRM (Customer Relationship Management) strongly desired.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA) and MS Access.
- Knowledge of Project Management discipline (waterfall and agile models) and BOT Development Lifecycle methodologies (BDLC).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the Organization. This position will often work with senior leaders within Business and IT.
- Solid critical thinking/analytical and problem-solving skills, especially in cross functional environment.
- Strong Business and Analytical skill for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use technical skills to research and resolve.
- Experience in performing gap analysis, root cause analysis, verification planning preferred.