Chennai & Bangalore
- Experience – 2 years to 4 years
- Strong technical skills on UiPath, and end to end UiPath offerings
- Minimum of 1.5 years of experience in developing, implementing automation workflows in UiPath.
- Understanding of workflow-based logic and hands on experience with RE-framework.
- UiPath Advanced Developer Certification is a must.
- Basic programming/Scripting knowledge on VBA/VB/java/C# script is must (or any scripting language, python is a plus)
- Knowledge in cognitive automation with OCR tools, AI/ML skills is a plus.
- Excellent software development background with any of the following (C#, C++, Java, .NET) is a plus
- Domain knowledge in BFSI or Healthcare or Insurance or Retail is a plus
- Experience working on other RPA tools/vendors is a plus