Noida & Bengaluru
- Graduates in Computer Science with 9+ years experience in object-oriented programming (C#, C++, VB, Java, PowerShell or Python preferred)
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of Client Enterprise wide systems
- Stimulate apt design discipline to leverage Operation Models into RPA Solution Design Models
- Ensure RPA Implementation Team delivers robust system solution to Client Operations
- Develop, enhance and maintain established service design procedure and process to assure apt and robust Solution and Service design
- Perform closely with Client Enterprise Architect within Architecture Services team to assure constant compliance of Clients strategic blueprints and architecture
- Provide solutions alert architecture to Client Teams supporting Business Operations, Implementation Development and Implementation Support efforts
- Head responsibility for ongoing suggestions and best practices for UiPath Client Implementations, Custom Solutions, Product Support, and above all the UiPath Enterprise Platform itsel
- Collaborate with IT development team to assure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation
- Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives, and conduct solution recommendations related to software, platform and network configurations.
- Assist Sales and Pre-Sales team in their client conversations in order ensure maximum conversions and high-quality dialog
- Plan, design, and execute complex UiPath Internal and Client Solution Configurations
- Ensure testing assistance and guidance to Implementation Team
- Prepare and present test plan, technical presentations, lab reports, analyst briefings plus white papers to respond to different Custom Solutions deliverables
- Previous experience in application or implementation support domain is a must.
- Deployment experience of enterprise solution in any vertical is a plus
- Previous experience in BPOs is a plus
- Skills required: understanding of enterprise architecture and IT systems, process minded, good presentation and communication skill
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus.
- Good coordination skills is a must
- Previous experience with working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Open Span is a plus