- 4-6 years of experience needed with Relevant UiPath Development experience
- Responsible for assisting in the assessment, solution, and development of intelligent Automation;
- Responsible for rolling out and supporting during hyper-case and post-release automation;
- Provide support to the creation/update of the RPA pre-design and post-production artifacts including but not limited to assessments, PDD, SDD, Traceability, test scenarios, etc..
- Analyze new process automation candidates, timely assessing the feasibility and estimate development effort;
- Develop new processes and components using core workflow & design principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand;
- Apply RPA workflow design best practices when developing or maintaining workflows;
Utilize PDD/SDD and Create and document test cases for negative scenarios, in order to document workflow behavior when certain systems malfunction, as well as performance scenarios, in order to stress test systems behavior;
- Review workflows developed by other peer RPA Developers to ensure compliance with internal control/security/audit requirements;
- Support the operational teams during the UAT and rollout phases;
- Provide maintenance to production workflows by ensuring second level support for workflow incidents; investigate reported errors, agree on error severity and propose resolution;
- For workflow support tasks, respect SLAs agreed with the business for workflow downtime;
- Report issues to third level support (RPA vendor) if incidents cannot be solved by the internal team; ensure development fix, unit testing, and production deployment preparation;
Configure enhancements /change requests to already automated processes.
One Reply to “Computer Generated Solutions India Hiring for RPA UiPath Developers”