- At least 4 years of professional experience in programming (including scripting /coding), SQL and relational databases, and application development
- Relevant experience in RPA and Artificial intelligent technology Automation Anywhere and IQBOT.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes.
- Should be able to Priorities and manage multiple portfolios.
- Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Added Advantages multiple RPA Tool hands-on experience e.g. UIPATH, BLUE PRISM, PEGA RPA, etc
- Certification inMaster Certified in AA tool