Chennai & Noida
- Experience – 2.5 – 8 years
- Primary Skills: RPA – UiPath & AA
- Software Developer Associate – RPA
- Design, develop, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements.
- Maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should be flexible to work any time.