- This is for RPASOFT – end client is UiPath
- Total industry experience of 5 years and 2 years of UiPath experience.
- Provide solution design’s to customers throughout the deployment of new deals, during POCs and project implementation phase.
- Help gather project requirements.
- Develop workflows and custom activities using C#
- Responsible for the overall testing cycles
- Deliver technical training demos and support for new/existing clients.
- Experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node-based programming – perfect match).
- Experience in integrating different applications using web services/Rest etc.
- Must have RDBMS knowledge or open source DB
- Previous experience in the application or implementation support domain is a must.
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation, and articulation skills.
- Experience in working on any Process/Sub-process workflows like AP, AR, Insurance, Banking, Healthcare
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory, fluency in any other European languages is a plus.
- Advanced Developer Certification (UiPath) mandatory
One Reply to “Albothire Hiring for RPA UiPath Developers”
I am interested