- Experience 3-6 years
- Working in an RPA tool- Automation Anywhere to design, develop and deploy automations to clients globally in collaboration with teams as an individual contributor.
- Support project lead in the creation and ongoing refinement of an appropriately tailored RPA solution that provides the optimum platform for rapid and repeatable delivery of automated processes.
- Develop and document RPA configuration best practices, configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the RPA solution to clients by creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases and supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process as well as problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.