- Experience : 4+yrs
- Certification in UI Path is mandatory
- Good analytical skill
- Adequate knowledge in RPA UIPath infrastructure
- Candidate should able to quickly troubleshoot and find the root cause of the errors
- Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of automations and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Very robust in RPA UIPath best practices
- Creating and documenting test procedures, test data and scenarios for test phases.
- Participate and contribute in the preparation of technical strategy documents, implementation plan and other standard RPA deliverables for the release.
- Perform business process development, dry runs, provide defect fixes and SIT
- Resolve UIPath runtime errors
- Co-ordinate with offshore team and resolve their queries
- Actively participate in business requirement walkthrough